Thursday, January 25, 2007

Google trends - Sex, technology and India


Came to know that google has this feature called 'google trends' that shows you the most used keywords from a particular location - jus type the word and it tells you the city, country and language that most searches were from.

The pervert that I being am, I typed 'sex' in the field and the results were surprising - 3 out of the top 4 cities were from India. That's not the end - the most number of searches were from my language - tamil...and my city - chennai...Now I understand why our population is unshakeable :))

Certainly I dont mean it in the negative sense but thinking about it, the population will have the most number of 'working' people in the future. When the world abstains from procreating, we shall awake for active replication and prosperity!!!

Now, comes the interesting part...I type technology, economy and most of the top cities are from India. Especially 'technology' retrieved top 4 cities and were all from India.

Hmmm certainly something to be proud about!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

really interesting observation.....hmmm.....something to think about.....